Hertfordshire, SG4 0PU
Tel: 01462 432950
The following people can be contacted via the details above.
Headteacher: Mr Richard Cano
SENCO: Mrs Sharon Mullan
Acting Chair of Governors: Mr Matthew Hillman
Please see our Admissions page.
Our latest report can be found at:
Your views on the school are welcome, and can be made on the Ofsted Parent View site.
Please note that because of the Covid-19 pandemic, no statutory tests were taken in 2020, therefore 2019 results are the most recent.
School Performance Tables on DfE website
Our curriculum information for each class can be found on the Curriculum page.
- Remote Education Policy (134KB)
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy (887KB)
- Complaints Policy (165KB)
- Pupil Premium Spending 21-22 (749KB)
- Pupil Premium - what is it? (105KB)
- Pupil Premium - 2019/20 (83KB)
- Covid-19 Catch-up Premium (68KB)
- Sports Premium (288KB)
- SEND information (School Offer) (266KB)
- Accessibility Policy (163KB)
- Equality Policy (162KB)
- Inclusion Policy (224KB)
Please see our Governors page.
We do not have any employees with a gross annual salary of £100,000 or more.
Please see our Aims & Ethos page.
If you require a paper copy of anything on this website, please contact the school office via the Contact Us button. There will be no charge for this.